Saturday, February 2, 2008

White Hole - Did I say them in 1998/99 - you decide

It is a very amusing and satisfying story for me. In 1998-1999 I was amusing myself with all the NOVA shows on Space , Special Relativity, General Relativity, Gravity, Black Hole, Big Bang Theory and so on.

What was left unexplained to me in IIT, where I believe we only learnt to cram things without getting many fundamental concepts cleared, it was for me a time to do the catch up, specially after being away from school and books since 1982.

I was using my own musings, and like a " little rat" trying to follow the foot-steps of "giant mountain figure" called Einstein, doing my own mind experiments. I know to bring his name and the comparing my "mind experiments" to his, is tantamounting to me conducting blesphemy but I was trying sincerely to understand his stuff which went over my brain in the college days.

So I came up with this conclusion that the end of "black" hole was the beginning of a "big bang" or what is now called a "white hole".

Then in 2002 I heard that some NASA scientist came up with the same theory and for last 2 months, I have seen TV Shows talking about Parallel Universes, Time Travel, and White Hole with what I have had concluded in 1997/1998.

Here is the URL
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/browse_thread/thread/153d3dc9f209647d/551eaa4623f4f4f5?lnk=st&q=sunils+blackhole#551eaa4623f4f4f5

As obvious, I was shut up by some expert.

Now watch or rather hear these videos.