Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Equation of Vacuum of Space - The Equation of Ground Zero Reality

One of my most liked Equations is the Jacobi Equation:
[x,[y,z]] + [z,[x,y]] + [y,[z,x]] = 0.

This is the so called nature of the Vacuum of Space.
It models my understanding of Reality of 3 x 3D Gyroscope of Reality in Static Form. For infinitesimal changes, Nature tries to honor this in Electric, Magnetic and Space (Ethereal/Dark Energy) Fields. The rest of the Evolution of Matter starts with Photon coming into existence!
My search for Truth was laid with multi-dimensional paths. On one side it was understanding many streams of Sciences, including Medical Science, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. On the other side it was laid with understanding the Vedic Scriptures, including Vedenta and Yogic Sciences. Also I became a self taught Linguist and understood Sanskrit for the first time, unlike what was taught at the school. And I also self taught myself History!
I also became a Yogi with many insights to Yoga and mysteries of Body. Like I could momentarily expand the size of my hand, and hold my breath for very long hours. I learnt that there were two kind of breath, one was Air/O2 based, which I could do away, but the other was Etheral or Prana, and I could not do away: it was the source of my existence!
I also experimented with Anti Gravity but realized I was once again risking my material and bodily existence. Yes I survived a Kundalini Awakening, and over 2 years I nearly took my life with multiple medical issues, and took me 5 years to come out of it, to take care of my responsibilities in the worldly matter; I did continue doing the same over 5 years but with a lot of difficulties and pain at the expense I wished I was better dead then alive! Yes I visited the other side a few times!! But I was brought back with my will to not have my children suffer, the way I suffered the loss of my father.
I would often sit in my tub or lay in the bed, and think of Gravity for 20 years - and wrote a book for my own understanding! And in 2008 while having my HA, I had a serendipity and epiphany, and understood how the Photon leads to formation of Positron, Electron (and even Neutrino) but did not defy any experiments of Physics, except for Michelson Morley Experiment. My observation was in line with Static and Dynamic Casimir Effects. There I wrote my second book, and I had a new understanding of light travels, and how the Spin is 1/2 and g=2. and even understood how 137 is related to e, pi, c, and some more constants. In one interpretation of 137 my understanding did not defy it.
But I went back to work to take care of my duties. By I went back with a realization that the Reality is 3 x 3 D in Static Form and the Dynamism leads to Matter Manifestation, starting with Photon!